the road

the road
It's not about where you have been. It's about where your going....

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Trinity & Brandon



On Friday was my first photo shoot. One of my coolest friends, Trinity, agreed to let me take pictures of her and her "Honey" Brandon. I have got to say that I was so nerves! I had never really done anything like that. Going to some place and having people pose for me while I take their pictures...awkward!
We drove out to Lake Las Vegas because that is where everyone said we should go but to be perfectly honest...it sucked! I mean there were still pretty places but nothing like I had remembered. But even though we still took pictures and I think they came out really well. You could really tell that I am new at this.
So now that it has been 2 days since the shoot I have got to be honest. I don't think I am cut out for this. I let the nerves get the better of me and that can't happen. I felt so weird telling Trinity and Brandon where to stand and how to stand. I really didn't even know what to say or how to put them. I thought that this is what I wanted but right now I am not so sure?
Maybe I just need some practice or something. I actually think I need to take some classes ha ha good thing I have looked into photography classes at UNLV. Maybe they can help me out :) Until then I guess I am just gonna have to practice. Maybe when I get really good Trinity & Brandon will let me take their pictures over again and I can show them what I can really do!

Trintiy & Brandon

the rose....

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment