the road

the road
It's not about where you have been. It's about where your going....

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baseball.....not easy to shoot



On Friday I attended my friend Melissa's baseball game. I was more nervous than when I shot Trinity & Brandon's pictures. Not only was the game at night, which is hard to shoot pictures in, but it was also a baseball game, which means motion which also means a lot of blurry pictures. I must admit that I had a TON of blurry ones but I got a couple good ones too.
Besides the shoot I had a great time hanging out with everyone on the team. I actually played with a couple of them last session but this season was just to hard with work and everything. I actually wanted to jump out there and start playing even though baseball is totally not my sport. Honestly, no sport is my sport but I still like to try and play. When I played with them last time they were amazing people and they still are. Jimmy, Melissa's husband, is still so passionate about the game and fairness of the game. Lou is still as funny as ever, she even paid for me to get in because Melissa forgot to tell me about the "cash only" rule. Phillip is stronger than ever and still runs faster than anyone I know. Then there is Autumn, Melissa and Jimmy's beautiful little girl. She doesn't play but she still as cute as ever and she also just as witty.
All in all it was a great night and I am really glad that I went. Doing this shoot helped me realize that I don't have a future in action photography. Which I am totally okay. I still like going, watching, and sometimes playing. They have another game next Friday if anyone is interested about going.
I know I will be there!

Lou
Nate



No comments:

Post a Comment