the road

the road
It's not about where you have been. It's about where your going....

Monday, September 6, 2010

Let's Get Naked - The Band


Today was a good day. My friend Christa's brother is in a band named "Let's Get Naked". I asked her if they would let me take their pictures and strangly enough they said yes. The name before I was totally nervous because the last photo shoot I did was good but it wasn't great. I actually started to doubt that I had what it took to be a photographer. My dreams that night were good good, let me tell you.
Then my alarm sang and I woke up to a beautiful morning. I was still nervous but I brushed the nerves off and got in my car to head to Christa's house. The drive was nice, long, but still nice. A little Paramore to get me in the mood and everything was good.
I didn't really know what to expect when her truck pulled up but after meeting the band members the nerves were gone! They were so much fun and you could tell that really liked being together. Jake, the guitarist and Christa's brother, was a little stiff but as the hour went on he really got with it. Lindsey, the drummer, was great. She really got into it with the boys. She is not a push over by any means. Finally Kiley, the bassist and guitarist, he was probably the most comfortable infront of the camera. I think he has actually done it before.
Everyone was great today and it gave me a little bit more confidence to do this crazy thing that I am doing. I hope that my next photo shoot will be as fun and full of laughs as this one was!

LGN
Kiley
Lindsey
Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment