the road

the road
It's not about where you have been. It's about where your going....

Friday, November 12, 2010

What is love?



A question that I ask a lot is what is love? Never having been in love myself I don't really know...but I do know what it should be. Being with someone who makes you smile no matter what kind of mood you are in. Loving someone for their flaws and their uniqueness. Being with someone who makes you feel special so much so that you just can't help let it out. If that is the case then maybe I shot a little bit of that today....
I had a shoot today with my good friend Christa and her boyfriend Tommy. I've known Christa since I got transferred to my current store and let me tell you that Christa having a boyfriend is nothing really special. I am not being mean ask her and she will tell you. So I was surprised when she said that she wanted to take pictures with Tommy.
When we first got to sunset park Tommy was a little quiet which was different for Christa. But as the day went on and he got a little more lose I could see why Christa let me take these pictures. Her and Tommy are really cute together. Taking their pictures was easy because they made each other laugh. I didn't really have to do a lot but press the button on my camera.
Being behind a camera lets you see who people really are. There is not much you can really hide from a camera. Will Christa and Tommy make it to forever....I don't know? But I do know that there is something there. If you don't believe me maybe you can see it in the pictures....



2 comments: