the road

the road
It's not about where you have been. It's about where your going....

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Second chances



Sometimes second chance are the best thing. When I first started out in this photography bussiness I was nervous and so very scared. My first shoot was with me good friend Trinity and her boyfriend Brandon. I litterally only took about 20 pictures and only edited about 4. I was so nervous I didn't have any confidence in myself. But that is the beauty of second chances.
Yesterday I got to reshoot pictures for Trinity. Everything was so different I was amazed! Even Trinity could tell that things were going better. When that happens you know you have something great happening. The location was better, the lightening was amazing, and even Trinity's curly hair stayed together. This time I had in total about 350 pictures to start and edited about 20 of them.
I had a great time with Trinity and I know that things are getting better. Other things may be falling apart of photography is not and I am so thankful for that! You know you wanna see the pictures...well here are a few of my favorites!!



No comments:

Post a Comment